What Makes a Tempurpedic Mattress Different?
Space Age Scientific Technology
Tempurpedic mattresses are about getting you the most comfortable sleep you can achieve. The technology behind their science of comfort and relief is rooted in NASA space materials. Constructed similarly to other visco-elastic mattresses, the Tempurpedic company guarantees superior engineering:
- Denser “memory foam” materials that don’t cave on you or resist where you need the relief
- Longer “memory” so you can live with a comfortable mattress for up to 20 years when maintained properly
- Mattresses that allow your body to sleep in alignment—a straight line from neck to base of spine so your pressure points are relieved of stress and strain
- Allergen and chemical free
- Certified by NASA’s Space Foundation
- Patented manufacturing process
Tempurpedic mattresses are made to be used with your traditional bed frame or as part of a sleep system you can buy in whole from the company. Mattresses are constructed in layers including a comfort layer, a support layer, and a base layer, all on top of a foundation layer. The range of Swedish mattresses includes:
- Original Bed by Tempur has been one of the mainstays of this company and the flagship product. An affordable solution if you struggle with night-time discomfort.
- The Advantage and Classic Beds combine comfortable Tempur material and layers it with body-conforming base layer and a foundation specially designed to promote air circulation.
- Prima Bed takes Tempur technology to the next level with a quilted Tempur comfort layer, and more advanced air circulation.
- Deluxe and Bellafina Beds are higher in profile than the traditional models and constructed with more advanced air flow layering.
- Allura and Rhapsody beds offer the Tempur HD comfort layer. This is one of the newest Tempurpedic products, a higher density foam that promises even better sleep comfort.
- The Celebrity Bed marries a quilted Tempur comfort layer with a layer of superior air circulation and wraps all in a cashmere cover.
- The Belladonna Bed is the top of the line Tempur mattress and provides an exacting combination of all the best sleep technology.
All mattresses are not available in all sizes.
Do You Sleep Hot?
One complaint some consumers have had with Tempur-Pedic beds is that while the foam is comfortable, it can be hot in the summer if you live in the south. Tempur-Pedic recently launched a new line focused on making the bed cooler with a cooling cover and a more breathable design.
Tempur Sleep Systems
Beyond its patented Swedish mattresses, Tempurpedic also delivers whole sleep systems. When you don’t have a traditional bed frame you’d like to use choose from one of Tempurpedic’s adjustable bed frames paired with a Tempur mattress.
Comfortable Mattresses That Combat Pain & Discomfort
A good mattress can make all the difference when it comes to good sleep—and it’s proven. If you struggle with night-time discomfort, pain, muscle aches that don’t go away when you lie down, and have problems staying asleep due to pain and even arthritis, talk to your doctor.